PCB Designing on Professional Software
- Course Duration: 2 weeks(6 hour per day)/4 weeks(3 hour per day)/ 60 Hours
- Category: For Graduates
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: Janakpuri East New Delhi
- Language: Altium/Proteus/OrCad
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 11118
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course Capacity: 20
- Start Course: 05/20/2019
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) designing is an integral part of each Electronics products and should known to each electronics engineering students and who are working in electronics industry.
This program is designed to make student and professionals capable to design PCB up to Industrial grade.
Knowledge of Electronics Components.
- Certification from Embedded Technology Foundation, New Delhi.
- Hands-on experience of working with PCB Design.
- Exposure to complete PCB Design & manufacturing process.
- Experience of Best learning practice
- Knowledge of Electronic Components
- Understanding of Electronics Project Design Flow.
- Knowledge of Electronic components
- Understanding of Electronics Project Design Flow
- Knowledge of Schematic Design techniques
- Knowledge of PCB Design techniques
- Personal Experience of working with PCB
Our Main Teachers
MASTER TRAINER- EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN Mr. Bhim Chand Bhardwaj has over 8+ years of experience in various aspects of Students and Working Professional Training, Embedded Product Design, Electronics Manufacturing Services. Apart from this, he has worked as a Senior Product Manager at EMTECH Foundation since 2011. He has gain incredulous experience in past 8 years …
Continue reading BHIM CHAND BHARDWAJ