Embedded Technology Foundation represents giant Online Project Contest on his own success of 10 years in electronics system designing in association with Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI), Microchip Technology Inc. & Toshiba. Students are given the opportunity to create their own project video and a chance to win exciting prizes.
Introduction about yourself/ project team members and the colleges/ university (maximum 20 seconds).
Description & Demostration
Description about project clearly explaining scope and context of your project (maximum 40 seconds) and Demonstration of working model (maximum 120 seconds)
Innovations or future modification, if any (maximum 30 seconds)
Tips for making Video
Record in a quiet place to ensure there is no background noise or static and adjust the recording area needed for the project display and to make sure all the movements are captured.
Click here for sample video.
Rules & Restrictions
Please go through the following Rules/Restrictions to ensure a fair participation.
- Videos must be uploaded/posted to Youtube, Instagram or facebook and then linked to the Emtech Foundation facebook page wall to be eligible for prizes
- Video can not be longer than 3 minutes
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- Competition will start from 05-August-2017
- Competition will end on 17-August-2017
- Daily winners will be announced every day after 10.00 p.m.
- Final winners will be announced 17-August-2017
- First Winner will be chosen by observing greatest number of views on facebook, youtube and instagram and declared as “Most Popular Video”
- Second Winner will be chosen by the greatest number of likes and shares per video on facebook,youtube and instagram and declared as “Most Liked Video”
- Daily Winner will be chosen by the greatest number of likes and shares per video on facebook, youtube and instagram “Most liked Video of the Day”
- Emtech foundation will judge on creativity, style, originality ,design aesthetics ,tips & techniques of the project videos
- Videos must not be unlawful, harmful or degrading
- The project video must be uploaded first on youtube. The participant can published more than one video of same project to attract more views and likes
- Emtech foundation is not responsible for inaccurate prizes details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with these competition
- The winner will be notified by email and /or facebook. if the winner do not claim the prizes within 7 days of notification , we reserve the rights to withdraw the prizes from the winner
- The Emtech foundation will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected
- The winners agrees to the use of his/her name and images in any publicity material as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The Emtech foundation decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- If Emtech foundation finds any of these rules & restriction has been violated, then we reserve the right to reject your participation from the competition
#EMTECH-My 6 Weeks Summer Training Project-Project Title (20-30 words), (Embedded Systems)
1) My 6 Weeks Summer Training Project-Project Title (20-30 words) is developed using 8-bit microcontroller PIC16F887 as one of the example of Embedded Systems.
2) ………… (4-5 lines)………………………………………………
4) Enrollement No.- ST17xxxx
* Best Project will be decided by our technical team based on the cleanliness, performance and technical innovation in the project & maximum reach of the project video.