Embedded System Design for Beginner
This program is designed to understand the fundamentals of Embedded System Design at beginner level. It also provides knowledge of project development. It is based on 8-bit PIC Microcontroller (Mid-range Family) with C language programing.
1st/2nd/3rd year students of B.E./B.Tech. from Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science. Recommended for First year engineering students.
Basics of Electronics & C language programing .
- Knowledge of PIC Microcontroller
- Knowledge of Embedded C programming
- Knowledge of Sensors Programming
- Independent Exposure to Live Project Work
- Best learning with very affordable fee
- Confidence build up for electronics subjects
- Certification from Microchip Technology,USA*
- Fare understanding of electronics hardware
- Fare understanding of Embedded Software development
- Experience of BEST learning practice
- Acquire skills to do better Minor/Major Projects
- Can participate in various national/international competition and techfest
Unlimited Live Project experiences to every student are available (One compulsory)
Intelligent Traffic Light Controller, Speedometer, Temperature Controller, Visitor Counter, Intelligent Energy Saver, Pre-paid Energy Meter, SMART Home, Smart Energy Meter and many more.. (Project hardware component cost of project will be extra to training fee)