Beginning with C++
- Course Duration: 4 weeks/ 40 Hours
- Category: Industrial Summer Training
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: Janakpuri East New Delhi
- Language: Turbo C
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 2736
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 05/20/2019
C++ is a general purpose programming language that supports various computer programming models such as object-oriented programming and generic programming. By learning C++, you can create applications that will run on a wide variety of hardware platforms such as personal computers running Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS as well as small form factor hardware such as IoT devices like the Raspberry PI and Arduino–based boards.
8th, 9th, 10th, +1, +2, diploma Students, 1st/2nd/3rd year students of B.E., B.Tech. from Electronics, Computer Science, IT, MCA Branch. Recommended for every Engineering student.
Familiarity with computer and its operation.
- Confidence build up for C++ language programming
- Working with port programming
- Experience of Best learning practice
- Acquire skills to do better Minor/Major Projects
- Can participate in various National Competitions and Tech-Fest.