Embedded Technology Foundation represents giant Online Project Contest on his own success of 10 years in electronics system designing in association with Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI), Microchip Technology Inc. & Toshiba. Students are given the opportunity to create their own project video and a chance to win exciting prizes.
Introduction about yourself/ project team members and the colleges/ university (maximum 20 seconds). Here is document attached,which everyone have to use. Click to Download. Put your name and details over it, scan after filling and show at the starting of video.
Description & Demostration
Description about project clearly explaining scope and context of your project (maximum 40 seconds) and Demonstration of working model (maximum 120 seconds)
Innovations or future modification, if any (maximum 30 seconds)
Rules & Restrictions
Please go through the following Rules/Restrictions to ensure a fair participation.
- Anyone can participate in India (school students ,college students) & multiple entries acceptable from the same person
- Video can not be longer than 4 minutes
- Videos must be uploaded/posted to Youtube, Instagram or facebook and then linked to the Emtech Foundation facebook page wall to be eligible for prizes
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- Daily winners will be announced every day after 11.59 P.M.
- Monthly winners will be announced after 30 days from starting date of competition
- First Winner will be chosen by the greatest number of likes and shares per video on facebook & also by Embedded Technology foundation
- Second Winner will be chosen by the greatest number of views/ most popular video on facebook & also by Embedded Technology Foundation
- Daily Winner will be chosen by the greatest number of likes and shares per video on facebook & also by Embedded Technology Foundation
- Embedded Technology Foundation will judge on creativity, style, originality, design aesthetics, tips & techniques
- Videos must not be unlawful , harmful or degrading
- Embedded Technology Foundation is not responsible for inaccurate prizes details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition
- The winner will be notified by email and /or facebook. If the winner do not claim the prizes within 14 days of notification , we reserve the rights to withdraws the prizes from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The Embedded Technology Foundation will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected
- The winners agrees to the use of his/her name and images in any publicity material. as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The Embedded Technology Foundation decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- If Embedded Technology Foundation finds any of these rules & restriction have been violated ,then we reserve the right to remove you from the competition
- Emtech foundation reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition. Any changes to the competition will be notified participants as soon as possible by Embedded Technology foundation
Where to Submit?
Project must be uploaded on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/EMTECH.Ignitingminds as public with hashtags(#) such as #emtechfoundation, #onlineprojectcontest, #projectname
* For Emtech foundation student, hashtags should be like #emtechfoundation, #onlineprojectcontest, #projectname, #batchname (eg. step2016)
* Best Project will be decided by our technical team based on the cleanliness, performance and technical innovation in the project & maximum reach of the project video.