Embedded System is an integral part of IoT (Internet of things), Smart devices, Smart city, Robotics. To support future technology development the Electronics Sector Skills Council Of India (ESSCI) with “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) ” has started sponsorship program for aspiring students and engineers.
After attending the session,you will be able to understand following points and get answers of your all questions.
- How to get benefit from govt training schemes for electronics students and engineers.
- Embedded Software Engineer Job Standard defined by Govt of India.
- Embedded System Companies and opportunities present in India.
- Rising demands for Electronics Engineers under ESDM.
- Electronics Sector Skills Council Of India (ESSCI) and Indian govt. initiative for Skill Development.
- Placement tie-ups for meeting Industry Demands.
Date: 26th December ,2016 (Monday)
Time: 01:00PM – 03:00PM
Contact: +91 92 120 88881
Centre of Excellence (CoE) of VLSI and Embedded System Design,
C/O Electronics Sector Skills Council Of India (ESSCI),
3rd Floor, L-Block, Dept. of Electronics and Communication,
B.M.S. College of Engineering,
Bull Temple Rd,Basavanagudi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560019 (INDIA)