Technology Workshop – PCB Design
- Course Duration: 16 Hours (2 Days)
- Category: For Institutions / Universities
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: Janakpuri East New Delhi
- Language: OrCAD/Protel/Proteus
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 1626
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) designing is an integral part of each electronics products and this program is designed to make students capable to design their own projects PCB up to industrial grade
1st /2nd/3rd year students of B.E., B.Tech. from Electrical/Electronics branch. Recommended for every Engineering Student.
Knowledge of Electronics Components.
- Certification from Embedded Technology Foundation, New Delhi.
- Hands-on experience of working with PCB Design.
- Exposure to complete PCB Design & manufacturing process.
- Experience of Best learning practice
- Acquire skills to do better Minor/Major Projects
- Can participate in various National/International compititions and TechFest.
- Knowledge of Electronic Components
- Understanding of Electronics Project Design Flow.
- Knowledge of Electronic components
- Understanding of Electronics Project Design Flow
- Knowledge of Schematic Design techniques
- Knowledge of PCB Design techniques
- Personal Experience of working with PCB
Section 1 : Introduction to PCB design
Older PCB Method
PCB Designing Using Graph Paper
Making a hand drawn PCB
Using Computer for EDA
Section 2 : Concept of PCB Designing
Section 3 : Schematic Entry
Section 4 : Starting PCB Design
Section 5 : PCB Manufacutring